Sunday, May 6, 2012

Crazy Storms!

Man, I do not know what is going on lately but there have been some CrAzY storms out here in Minnesota! 


Last night, Mickey went to his teammates house to watch the Floyd Mayweather fight, and asked me to come but that was about the LAST thing I wanted to do. Boxing makes me sick to my stomach and I end up getting a headache from squinting my eyes and smacking myself if the head with my hands when I try to cover my eyes too abruptly. ;) 


Long story short, I stayed home to read my "Blogging for Dumbies" book, since I am still planning my blog redo/revamp/reworking/re-something. I laid in bed happy as a clam reading until Mickey got home around midnight, and then we went to bed. 


I love thunderstorms and listening to them while feeling comfy and safe in my bed. I do worry about all of the people who are homeless and all of the animals who are left outside :( , but other than that I love storms. 


I am not sure what time it was but I was abruptly woken up by Jagger barking his head off and Mickey yelling for me to get up...my heart raced and I sat up thinking that someone was trying to break in our house. I jumped out of bed as Mickey screamed "hail!" HA! drastically different from someone breaking in our house, but the car was outside so he was worried. 


We ran downstairs, pushed his new football pitching machine out of the way and he pulled the car in without any dents (thank goodness). But the hail was the size of quarters and was piled up on our windshield wipers. Crazy!


I wish I would have taken pictures but I was half asleep and I didn't get a chance. Hopefully the other cars in the area were okay, too!














No comments:

Post a Comment